K.Little Control Systems employs a team of highly-skilled design staff with a wealth of practical experience. Through our electrical engineering designers and operations staff, we apply our extensive know-how to create, develop and design intelligent Motor Control Centre’s, LV switchboards and starter control panels for a wide range of industries.
The combination of electrical engineering and the latest in software design packages means we can identify, innovate and create fully integrated solutions to meet our clients’ needs whilst also maintaining a wide range of specifications.
As software solution providers for leading worldwide names such as Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Mitsubishi Electric & Telemecanique you can be sure that our in-house software designers can provide a solution for everyneed.
Our design engineering services include:
- Conventional Motor Control Centre’s
- Intelligent Motor Control Centre’s
- Bespoke Control Panels & Single Starters
- Standalone PLCs, each with an HMI, interconnected via communications networks
- Multiple PLCs and HMIs interconnected by fibre optic networks
- Modifications and extensions to PLCs
- Full-site control systems, including multiple PLCs and SCADA terminals
- SCADA upgrade or replacement